Saturday, January 28

happy chinese new year eve eve. haha.

went to sch for macro tutorial, and brought my lappie along, just to present show that powerpoint we did. arghhh. i think it's rather redundant lah. =/

skipped bmgt lecture. HAHA. how bad of us.
gurlfwens minus valerie, went to watch Cheaper By A Dozen 2, cuz we got free tickets from val! whee...
yeah. kinda fun as we laughed~~
den yiling and manpreet went to buy tickets for Memoirs Of Geisha, while winnie and i roam ard at kino.

met choir ppl at city hall, 5pm.
it was a happening night. yeah yeahhhhh~~!

JOYCE MADE MY NIGHT.
1) She sabo-ed me by not recapping the cheese lid at pizza hut, causing.. a disaster. =/

2) i dropped my ring in the dark and she later found it!
3) she treated me the BEST fruit on earth, STRAWBERRY! the best of the best was.. it was.. STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE. wheeee.. nice niceeeeeeee!! lol.
thanks so much ahhhh! =D
she's leaving for Malaysia to bai nian in 3hrs' time! haha. have fun ahhh!

yupp. a total of 11 of us went to Marina Square and had our dinner at Pizza Hut. Xiao En is working there!


the table we were seated on is my Blk. HAHA. 303. lols.

b4 that, we went to bought tickets for "I NOT STUPID TOO" at the 9pm show. damn cool mans. we occupied the entire middle row, cuz we had 11 ppl. HAHA.

went to see fireworks at the esplanade bayside there. initially, we tot there was a false alarm on fireworks, as there were... not many ppl there. den, the fireworks came out!! damnnn.. pretty lahhh!

den, went back for movie.
I NOT STUPID TOO IS DAMN NICE!!!
most of us cried.
it's so... real. it's not just a normal movie.
it's educational, hv morals, and motivational.
i think Jack Neo really did his 'homework' well on the current teenagers, parents and teachers.

i think ALL singaporeans should go and watch.
it educates students on.. everything. study, company of frens, school, family ties.
it hints all the teachers, there's a key to every students' heart. that key is very important.
it allows the parents to know abt the current teenagers, how they really feel, wad is the "in-est" thing in em.

it's a real good movie.
the audience should 'flow' with the movie in order to enjoy it, or else u'll find it boring.
it's damn funny too. haha..
there are touching scenes too..
it's really VERY nice!!

we spotted choir's derek on one of scene!! (the scene that shawn got caning.)
so funny mans. den joyce and i kept on deesiao and act as if we were sitting at the hall, as one of the students! LOL. den we point here and there, den said, "there.. i sitting there.." wahaha.

damn lame lah.

i really find the show damn nice.
i told my mum she shld watch. learn to be a nicer parent to me. :S
jack neo oso include words lyk, "so lame, so cool, wadeva."
hahaha! SO FUNNY!!

actually catching the last train home de, but my father called and offer to fetch me back.
i noe i noe he cares, but, he always fetch me at the wrong time. he's wasting my time.
he fetch and end up i reach home at 1.30am!!! when i could have got home at 12 odds. =(
he fetched my mum and i to go have dinner, they eat lah i nv.

den my bro came with his another guy fren, cuz he's nearby only.
someone new i nv see b4 de... his jc+uni fren whom he nv brought home for games b4.
he's in accountancy in NTU, and toked a bit as my mum kept probing him ques.
my face was damn black for the night, cuz i had a slight headache and i was feeling damn tired den~ my bro drove us back.

that doesn't end my night. rmb i dropped my ring just in the evening and joyce found it back for me?

damnnnn. it is missing NOW.
i seriously dunno when did it drop.
1) i might have dropped it in the car.
2) i might have dropped it in my bag while i was flipping my things.
3) it could be somewhere in the house. =/
4) or just maybe.. it dropped off again very long ago.

SIGH. it's confirm lost now. kinda sad...
wanxuan bought it for me on my 15th birthday.
SO SORRY!! i dropped the ring.. =(
i dun mind if u gimme another one this year. haha.
it really hurts when impt things are lost mans.
i noe.. i can nv find the old one back..
if u all happen to pick it up on the streets, return me kays.
it has got my name craved inside.. return THANKEW..

so late le i wanna zzZz liaos.
so tired.

at 2:24 AM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry