Wednesday, February 15

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

and of course...

3 CHEERS TO SINGLEHOOD!
lol.

happy friendship day! =D

yeahh~
had lessons in sch, 9am to 5pm!! =/
well, went home to get my macro stuffs at 2pm~ or else go tutorial oso meaningless~~
received chocs from yiling!! so sweet mans..
it's nicely wrapped up~ and the heart-shaped box!! haha.
winnie treated us drinks!
and manpreet was SOOO sweet to send me a valentine's day sms in front of me, with the SWEETEST J word in the msg. hahaha! thanks ahhh!
i was feeling quite sad for manz lah, cuz Thiagu no action!! HAHA. dun be sad ya manz! lol.
valerie.. nothing ah huh! hahaha. nvm.. we'll all still be ur fren.. =D

den.. went back at 5 plus.
cuz we chatted with mrs ng. lol.
ohh~ saw chaksang on the bus! primary sch fren...
den yiling and i still have chocs left, so we gave him!
i can feel that he was so touched lah! hahaha... "how's mandy? lol."
den got home at 6plus.

took the baby fotos that ms chee found, down to yili's blk.
shun bian give her chocolates. hahaha.
passed her the TP ppl de baby fotos. =D
and i actually have another motive for going down...
nvmmm. hahaha.

den actually wanted to go down to shuwen's blk oso, but she not at home!
happening sia. she went town with auntie.
according to her mum, she go see couples carry flowers. HAHA. =x

i'm lyk.. so free.
den i came home and online, until 8 plus, shuwen msg me and i went down and gave her chocs!
dunno whyy~ i feel so happy when giving out all the chocolates lah. hahaha!

den i got home and wait for fone call..
parents bringing me out to have dinner.

rmb i quarrelled with my dad?
everytime after quarrelling, i'll either get extra money, or treat, and he'll treat me beta FOR THE TIME BEING lah.
den, he ask me wan go where eat.
den i suggested to go town, have western food.
haiyooo. they dun lyk western food sia...
so i missed my chance of going March?, NYDC, Caf? Cartel lah. =(

at last, we went to Meritus Mandarin to eat. lol.
i had fish and chips, mum had chicken rice(the famous dish there!), and my father had lobster laksa. pictures up after my exams maybe! LOL.
haha. so classy lahh~ den they dun dare to speak there...
they leave me to do all the ordering etc.. HAHA.
spent $78.70 there. oh well.. without drinks.. hahaha.
i suspected my father's generousity mans.
he must have strike SOMETHING and he nv tell us lah.
cuz he is seldom so generous to us. hahaha. my mum oso suspect!! lol.

den we walked out, and i saw tzelong and kimseng.
so paisae.. i asked em shhh, my parents with me. hahahaa!
den as we walked down, hmmm.. saw stanley, jootat, andrew and irene inside NYDC, but they din see me. haha. oh man~ yiling and i were lyk still toking abt stanley yesterday? LOL.
den, saw jessica with NRA ppl.
hmmm, as my parents and VERYYY familiar with jess, they spoke and asked her many things. lol. actually i saw the NRA ppl first, den i was telling my mum, maybe got jess. haha! den turned and saw her liao. haha. was lyk quite shy standing there.. cuz the NRA ppl oso stand far far.. =/
and when we walked to cineleisure, saw campus superstar's kenneth.
haha. my father say he look lyk very hooligen, cuz so late still out, but he very yandao. haha.
my father always thinks that campus superstar kenneth looks the best. LOL. and he said kenneth in real person even more yandao. lol. my parents call him, "the kanna beaten superstar." bad huh~ but they duno his name mah! =/

it's abt 11 plus b4 we left, and there was a long queue outside swensens!!
quite shocked. so late man. lol.
see how happening orchard is... LOL.
and cineleisure was flooded with teenagers lah. haha.
can understand, cuz there got k box, pool, gaming place, cinema, etc!!
confirm alot entertainment can be found mah. LOL.

yeah. and that ended my night. quite fun.
cuz saw many long time no see frens!!
and lol. all with frens.... =/
how singleeeee... nvm. singlehood still rocks. haha!

at 2:07 AM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry