Sunday, March 19

as expected. a high, crazy day. hahaha.

with choir people, it's kinda difficult to go crazy nowadays.
went to sing k with joyce, guohao and chinkai.
they were all so shy at the beginning. hahahaha.
ate disgusting rice and sang alot songs lo..
just realized that chinkai's voice sounds lyk yuyang. haha.

den my father fetched us back, cuz he wanted me to help him bring something back.
he saw my frens.
and i think he had a damn bad impression of em.
he went to tell my mum abt it.
and of cuz, MUM SIDES ME. thank God!
and the bishan shop de girl oso told me abt it lor.
damn it.
i hate it when he judge my frens thru appearance lah.. hais.
and of cuz, when he got home just now, he questioned me abt the EDUCATION of my frens.
EXPECTED LAH.
as mentioned 500 years ago, HE THINKS THAT JC IS EVERYTHING.
ass.
den i told him all diff, one jc, one going poly, one going army.
den HE JUMPED INTO THE CONCLUSION.
that one going army nv continue study den go army liao ah?
F^%* lah.

EDUCATION really mean so much?
JC is NOT everything lor.
hais.. i dun understand why HE SO &!%#^%!%&!(.
ARGHH.
i brought em home for mahjong.
AND OF CUZ, he forbidded me to go out for dinner with em. WAH KAO.

lyk i care.
when i planned things, i hate to cancel it.
den they asked me try persuade my father lemme go.
his pattern, forget it lah..
den i called mum for help.
HAHA. she asked me to go, JUST GO.
lol. it's lyk.. my father expect me to wait till 10pm, after their work, den go eat dinner together!
WAD THE...
i'm really thankful that my mum really understands me mans.
and even my ahma! HAHAHA.
she asked me to lie to my father if he ask me why i go out for dinner.
HAHA. she said just tell him my fren treating, cuz celebrating bdae.
seeee... the females still stand up for the females..
and they all noe that how ridiculous my father's thinking is at times.
he's reallyyyy unreasonable lah.

and yes. i happily went to the marina to have steamboat with choir ppl! wheeeee!!
xingling.me.lilian.joyce.yiru.jiajun.guohao.chinkai.
YEAH. first time ever, girls more than guys outing. HAHA.
it seriously make me wonder choir shld be girls more than guys, but our outing is always the reverse! LOL.
while waiting for xingling, jj and milk to arrive, we went to the football field to look at football matches.
got distracted by the kite flying.
I FIND IT SO WONDERFUL MANS.
the thing is.. i've nv ever fly a kite in my life b4!
i have no childhood.
i wanna kite fly..
the sense of achievement shld be.. veryyy good, to bring the kite into the sky! haha.
hopefully i can go next week! hehes.

den we went to that kite shop and look ard, and found MANY "childhood toys"!!
e.g those BUBBLES, five stones, paper planes, etc lah.
den we sat at the bus stop and wait for em.
MEANWHILE! i saw my cousin!
wasn't too sure initially, cuz he's my mum's side de, den only chinese new yr see once, not very close.
i recognize his.. small eyes chubby face. HAHA.
he was with 2 guys, one smoking.
den THAT GUY who smoke, offer his cigaratte to the one who din smoke, and then to my cousin.
WAH!! we all stared at em, cuz he got the xiao didi look and smoking! ACT BENG.
initially, i din wan to shout out his name, cuz i dun find the need to cuz we not familiar. HAHA.
at last, i did and realized it was really him!
he.took.A.PUFF!
and he was SOOOO TIMID after being caught taking a puff by us.
LOL. he stood SOOOOO apart from his frens and hid behind the pillar, lyk a little boy. HAHA.
den he begged me not to tell my mum abt it, or else his father noes abt it, he will die.
and i noe, he will really die into pieces. HAHA.
and all i did was, tell my mum i saw him with his smoker fren, and he DID NOT smoke.
HOPEFULLY he wun take up smoking and learn his lesson lor.
i shld've taken the HUM faces of all 3 guys mans. HAHAHA.
so nice to be old. LOL!!
they seriously looked scared OUT OF WITS mans. hahaha.

all arrived. and we had our steamboat at chinhuat.
LAUGHED and LAUGHED.
joked and went crazy?
hahaha.
den, i felt lyk a SINderalla, cuz, i gotta reach home earlier than my father(so that i wun get NAGGINGS.)
HAHA. SIN-deralla, cuz cinderalla pretty, i'm the SINFUL version. HAHAHA.
hais. den i left them first.
really dun wanna leave earlier, cuz very fun mah.

on my way, saw my primary sch teacher, Ms i-forgot-wad's-the-name. LOL!
den on the bus+train, i saw pri sch senior, i think he is minghee, or somebody from the skipping club lah.
hahaha. so qiao mans.

zZz. den i reach home. AND MY PARENTS NO BACK YET!
until 11pm, still not back. ARGHH. shldn't have left so much earlier!! =(

overall, i enjoyed. HAHA.
we shall have a budget outing soon!




so near yet... so far.

at 12:02 AM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry