Friday, March 24

MY SHORT HAIR! lol.
it's rather short, not the boyish kind though.. hahaha.
i'm kinda happy, cuz shorter hair suits me more!

yeah~! went to lucky plaza with da.yen.wen to cut my hair.
only linda and i did our hair mans.. hahaha.
the auntie oso say why i bare to cut my long hair. hahaha.

cuz i was determined to do so lor.
my hair too long, veryyyy ugly. so i rather have a shorter hair.
i wanna dye my hair soon.
dunno wad color yet, but, i shld be coloring my hair lah.. hahaha.

den yen, da, wen and i went far east to walk walk ard.
they bought tee shirts~~!!
linda got a damn cute tee, H5N1 de! HAHAHA. and the pic shows a girl squeezing a bird in her hand. superrrr cute teee! hahaha.
i bought 6 different studs, $5.beaded necklace, $5.cap!$24.90.sticker for laptop, $5.80.
all in all, considered nv spend much.. haha.
and the best thing is, i'll be earning back my money spent for the next 3 days!!
will be working at my mum's shop, $40 per day. hehe.

met up with shuwen and her classmate, ivan.
ivan.. pattern exactly the same as ziyang! e-x-a-c-t-l-y!!
oh mannn.. they shld just noe each other! hahaa..
den yiling came to find us too.
den we walked ard, and went home together.
my legs feel so tired now.. zZZz.

finally...

TADA!!
my short hair!! hahaha..
oh.. u can choose to ignore my kuku face.. HAHA.
reminds u of someone's hairstyle?
yes... YILING. LOL.
i was shocked after my haircut too..
it shldn't be the same actually, but i dunno why end up liddat. hahaha.
maybe.. just A BIT similar laaa..
sia la.. =/

tag and lemme noe how u all find abt my new hairstyle leh. haha..





taka's stadium......... =/

at 12:19 AM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry