Friday, March 24

NAME: TAN WAN QI
STUDENT NO. : 100*****F
COURSE : ACCOUNTANCY
DATE OF EXAM: FEB 2006
CURRENT SEMESTER GRADE POINT AVERAGE : 3.7083
BUSINESS COMPUTING APPLICATIONS (BCA)
A (VERYYY satisfied!)

BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (BMGT)
B+ (I knew i wun get an A. HAHAHA.)

FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (FFA)
A (i worked hard for this mans! THANK GOD!)

INDIVIDUAL AND THE COMMUNITY (IAC)
AD (this seriously prove how much Mr Brian loves me. we had rumours. HAHA. my iac grp mates noe abt it!)

LIFE MANAGEMENT SKILLS (LMS)
B+ (was kinda disappointed. expected at least an A. OVER COMPLACENT. =/)

MACROECONOMICS (MACRO)

A (was VERYYYY happy and i worked hard for this mans!! wheeeeee.)

WRITTEN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION (WCOM)
B (HAHA. it's an ENGLISH BASED module, sooo.. expected B lah..)

i am VERYYY happy with my results, although i din reach my straight As target.
first of all, i wanna thank ALL the tutors!!!
especially to MRS NG-macro tutor. without her, i can nv ever get my A for macro. she can be there to bitch with us, helped us ALOTTT and has a good way of teaching!!
and of cuz, MR MATTHEW PON- ffa tutor. LOL. he always lyk to say, "hey.. it's very easy.. u see ah.. blar blar.." and makes everything seems sooo easy to understand!! and he's sooooo cute! haha. yiling LOVESSS him too! lol.

next group of people, GURLFWENS.
yiling.winnie.valerie.manpreet!!
they are my groupmates+buddies in bmgt,wcom,bca projects!!
without everyone's hardwork in the project, my As and Bs are of cuz, IMPOSSIBLE LAH!
thank you girls!!! =D
my lms+iac groupmates- patricia.connie.chewhung.tiffany.yinglai!
woooohooo! we worked soooo hard for LMS, den got B+, but work soooo much less hard in IAC and got AD, i seriously wonder, wad's up!!! hahaha.
thank all for putting hardwork oso!! yeaaaahh! =D
thank shuwen for her notes! hahaha. save me some time from copying notes oso la. LOL. and some guides and tips here and there on our projects? hahaha!

last but not least, i must thank myself. haha! *pat my own head.
haha! seriously, when i opened my result slip, i saw gpa so high, i pat my own head mans! haha.
i GUESS, this will be my first and last time getting such a high GPA la!
it's almostt impossible to get it next sem leh.. i've no confidence. hahahaa.
BUT STILL! my aim.. straight As. muahaha..

i'm currently in a damn high mood. cuz... my gpa very high lor! haha.
i'm so happyyyy~~ how i wish my results will stay the same for ALL my semesters! haha!! *dreaming.

oh! as usual, my parents said,"aiya.. everybody results very good right?"
WAD THE..........................
they can nv encourage me. NVM.
i superrrr "bu4 gan4 yuan4" de tell em got MODERATION such things, how to all same!!
and yea. i'm getting a treat from my father tmr. MUAAAA!

off to watch KingKong DVD. it's out in stores!! =D

at 10:52 PM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry