Sunday, January 28

i have a sort of "new" laptop now. HAHA.
cuz i changed my mother board and hard disk.
everything is new except for the casing and my battery can~ LOL.



this thing makes my finger itch for a while.
it's some static dust~ =/
next time if u all happened to touch this, rmb to wash ur hands asap. hahaha.


and i installed the programme ALL BY MYSELF!
it's EMPTY initially, and i made it all run by itself! woohoo!
it's damn easy steps lah, just insert the disc and let it run one by one. HAHA.
but still, i felt lyk a technician for the 3hrs of programming the whole thing!
and i dozed off while waiting for it to run! =x

okay~
i think my hard disk still has some problem, and i'm not very satisfied with it..
blue screen 2 times since the start of using, and there're some sounds.. arghh.
called that technician, jackson ang, and he said he will help me fixed it this week.
BUT HE NEVER CALL ME BACK!
irritating sia, cheater.

anyways it's free and it's working fine now without bluescreen.
wait for it to cock up one more time b4 i graduate from ngeeann liao. HAHA.


okay.
just something for leisure.
try to follow the instruction and u'll really see something quite amazing!!!
i was lyk WOAH and got a little shocked when i saw it man!
NO GHOST I PROMISE. =)

recently damn stressed out.
wanna avoid a lot of things and very disappointed with many people.
heard a "story" abt my cousin today..
realized that my kinda stress, should be just a tiny one as compared to hers.
i almost cried when my auntie told me abt her..
cuz it's lyk, studying till gonna go mad, and it's so true..
imagine that kinda stress she's under.. =(

only music can brighten up my day a little now.
and some frens ard me who still care.
to think that i almost thought of stop singing forever for a period.
dun think i can do it man..

argh.. f* up life!
lunar new year can u faster come pls?

at 12:12 AM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry