Tuesday, February 20

DA NIAN CHU ER.
woke up at lyk 11plus am and went to ahyi's place for lunch~

pic taken on our way there!
hoho~ new shoes! i think it's nice. HAHA. comfortable osoooo... wheeeeeeeeee~~

when we arrived, all the ahyi(s), cousins, all come and chunk the angbaos into our hands.
LOL. overwhelming, all at one go!
happy new year-ed here and there, played with baby for a while, and sat down for lunch.
lunch was good, but ahyi nv cook my favourite food this year. =(
a bit disappointed lah.. but nvm. still it was good! =D

ah den, it's phototaking time!
i have a very irriating cousin.
she was SO IRRITATING that kept pulling me to help her take picture. -_-"
it's not that i dun wanna help her, just that she HIAM each and every photo i help her take is ugly. wth. -_-" -_-"
nvm.. chinese new year~ HUAT okay.. =DDDDDDDDDDDDD


my favourite little thing.
he wasn't really prepared to take picture initially. HAHA.
but he's SUPERRR cheerful!
he smiles and laughs at practically EVERYTHING! and he's lyk, only 3yrs old?
how cute!!

if i nv rmb wrongly, his birthday quite near mine. which makes him a GEMINI!


haha.. the kidssss..
all my biao nieces and nephews~ not cousins sia. LOL.
cousins' kids.


my super pretty cousin with her 2 kids~!
she's a LA MA. (hot mother!)
hahaha.. seriously, must look at her figure..


my uncle and auntie with their son.
and yes, my irritating cousin on the right. -_-"


haha. i think my ahyi's pose rocks. LOL.
ahyi and cousin~~


COUSINS. =D
and my cousin's daughter, whose hair was.. so messy~ lol.


my cousin and hubby.
their "daughter", JULIE. =)


pretty cousin!


cousin trying to change clothes for the dog.


JULIE.

this dog super got backbone.
she threw temper when i was taking picture, by just lying down and doesn't want to move.
all the way ignore my camera and even when my cousin try to ask her look here,
she just kept on refusing. dogs hate photo taking izzit? =/
after i kept my camera, den she willing to walk away and hop around. =S

it was of cuz, gambling time.
the time of the year.. lol.
started winning, den lose a bit bit, den won a lot.
first time in my life winning quite a bit in gambling!
my bet was only $2 each round and i was just in luck~~ haha..
but my bro lost heavily. he was the dealer, and lost lyk -_-".
it was pure suayness i can only say...
cuz i dealed for lyk, 4 or 5 times and swept all the money on the table, with 2 doubles.
after that changed dealer HAHAHA.
sat there for lyk from 3pm to 6pm~ long hours man.
den nobody wanna play liao.
went to play with my another biao nephew!

ahhhhhhhhh~~~ SUPER CUTE!!!!!
he can be tickled very easily oso.. hahaha.
play for him for lyk half an hour, throwing the oranges ard in the room. =x
he's lyk only 3yrs old! haha.
den at 8pm, it's dinner time!
dishes were abt the same, except that got cabbage! not bad liao.. one of my fav dishes! =D

went to play with my another biao niece.
she's only 5yrs old, and she noes how to use com.. not bad sia.
and i was browsing thru the polly pocket website with her. HAHA.
at ard 9pm, we left.
this year, we din stayed till very late.
usually we'll stay there till lyk 1am den go home, cuz my father will play mahjong to that time.
but this year, they lyk, sian sian, den din continue playing after dinner liao.
not very fun lei this year, cuz last year still went to sing k at night.
this year, my cousin got boyfren liao, dun wan us. =(
so only the kids kept me company, and played ard with em.


bro driving.
it was dark, cuz it's tou pai wad. LOL.
nv on flash light~ hahahaha.
reached home at 9.30pm, and i forgot to watch the stupid show on channel 8! =(
tmr going sing k with zhili, together with shuwen and pina, they coming over to my place!
haha.. yeah~
after that going over to pina's place, and one cent will join us again.
woo!
hope we have fun tmr!
till then! =D

at 3:26 AM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry