Friday, October 19

"Hope to have more chances to expose myself to the business world."
Aim for oiap. =)

random.
a bit free from work, so blogging here.
had many many many many random thoughts this week.
dreamt of different family members this week, ard 3-4 times, even those short dozing off on bus oso dreamt of em.. hmmmmm...

start to think of em le bah...
before i came, i took down 2 pictures which were bluetag-ged inside my cupboard over- my RJT and BA Society 06/07 family photo.
suddenly recall.. i dun even have a decent family photo, except for the one in my wallet, with only my ahma, bro and cousins.
where are my parents? =(
really.. dun have a decent pic of em.
i can see my mummy's pic thru huining who's working with mum, but not my father's.
cant really recall wad i dreamt of, but vividly, only some ppl appeared.
the first time i dreamt of em, i woke up with a tear.
yupp. just a tear and not those exaggerating one.
i tot the dream will only come once, so i din really think so much.
but the thing is, the dream kept appearing.. at diff places, with diff family members,
which leads me into deeper thoughts.

maybe it's bcuz of the weather changing..
the colder it gets, the lonelier u'll feel..
well..
luckily i've a blog that's surviving, can share my thoughts. hahaha.
and yea.. msn, where i can have a great time with my frens, bitching over ppl's blog and laughed to myself in the middle of the night. hahahaha.

this week..
everyday is work, home, work again, home again.
maybe a few gym sessions that keep me happy, but eating at my apartment area starts to bore me.
alot to say, but many eyes are watching.
so... nvm.
weekends, with not much plans.
well...
shopping bah, I HOPE. =/

at 4:44 PM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry