Wednesday, March 26

tmr i'm on leave! woooooooooooooooooo~

need to submit smu application stuffs.
go somewhere surprise my fellow frens.. haha.
go body shop warehouse sales..
and take a rest b4 i chiong for my work for next month's end!

life's busy nowadays..
occupied with endless things.
weekdays, go home, bathe, tired, sleep.
weekends, viwawa-ed, chat, try to sleep as late as possible!
weekends stuck at home for the past one month.
oh my...
life is not happening man..

oh yea..
shuwen's back from japan.
and i think she had hell lots of fun over at japan for 3 weeks!
and bought me goooooodies! hahaha.

yiling, jingyi and i planning for our last week of june taiwan trip!
kinda excited for it, cuz i've been wanting to go taiwan since sec 4?
tics not bought yet though, but will have chance la huh~ hahahaha.

my cousin's hubby offered to get someone pro to teach me more on Web 2.0 using Flex.
i'm totally geared up to learn a new thing and it's gonna be so helpful as i worked towards my dream, my own career.
i need to be very discipline, to read up on the books, to self learn, to explore that, and most importantly, not to treat this half-heartedly- lyk how i always have that 3-sec-attitude towards things that are FRESH to me. =/
felt very blessed, and lucky for that rare opportunity.

timberland sample sales was totally crazy today near my office.
it's the HQ selling their samples, not for resale.
boots are going for $20,
teeshirts for $10,
pants for $20,
sweaters for $20, etc!
sales only lasted for 3hrs today, and my colleagues and i chiong-ed down during lunch time!

crazy matters spice up life.
isn't it? haha.

wanna thank daisy for coming to my blog EVERYDAY and i really appreciate it.
somehow gave me the motivation to just keep blogging, because someone out there actually cares abt my life.
so, when's our k session?

it's the last phase of BAOC preparation..
it's gonna succeed, right? =)
goodluck guys~

at 11:49 PM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry