Thursday, September 25

I WAS SO IRRITATED BY A COUPLE OF SMS FROM THIS GUY TODAY!

he WAS a senior.
he msg me to ask him help him with his WADEVER revision.
i told him i can be of no help, and i did told him, I DUN WANT TO HELP.
he actually wanted to meet me to sell insurance to me.
i DIRECTLY tell him straight i'm not interested.
he wanted me to just meet up and not sell me anything wadsoever.
i frankly told him my uncle's wedding next week and i'm gonna be busy with preparations.
and he wanted to meet me when i am free.
AS IF MY TIME IS JUST FOR HIM, i told him work may get busy and i may not have the time, plus weekends usually for family, so i dunno when i will be free.
HE FUCKING REPLIED,
"Haha. you ever tot of joining mediacorp or not? Super funny leh you. Haha."
I FELT SO INSULTED!!!!

in which way is it funny?
1) i told him straight i'm not interested in his wadever already!
2) i already told him, i dunno when can i meet him.
SO WHERE THE HELL IS THE FUNNY PART?
i'm bloody hell NOT INTERESTED in your insurance shit and DUN EVER COME AND IRRITATE ME FOR THAT!
and why the fuck insult me, JUST BCUZ I'M NOT EVEN WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOU SELL UR INSURANCE?
i was very straight forward, and did not beat ard the bush to tell u i'm not interested eh!
and why the fuck shld i listen to u since i made my stand clearly that i'm NOT INTERESTED?
seriously fucked up..
NO PROFESSIONALISM AT ALL!

dun wanna fucked him off one,
but some ppl just deserve being treated with vulgarities.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
and i almost slam my hp during training today cuz i was damn frustrated!!

and to anyone out there who wanna sell wadever shit to me, when i say i'm not interested,
dun come and provoke me!
if i wanna help, I WILL HELP.
and NO means... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

anyways, happy updates this week.
stimulations for the past 3 days.
FUN, and realistic.
tmr is the last day of training, and it's rather... unbearable!
cuz 11 of us kinda got bonded, with silly jokes and scandals.
when job seriously commences on mon, 11 of us may not get together as often liao.
hope that we'll still be as close when work starts man.

acca or rmit?
i cant decide..
HELPPPPPPPPPP!

at 10:29 PM =l

".me. "

Tan Wan Qi
20/06/1988

".i.wish.to..."

be more organized
stay focus on my passion
have MORE kind souls in the world
have 48hrs a day. =/

".for.u.to.shout."



".links."

TGPS.1A-62A
Alvin
Chak Sang
Clarence
James
Raymond
Shuluan

PHS.1/2endurance`o1/o2
WeiLing
Shuwen
Yenlynn
Yili

PHS.3/4integrity`o3/o4
Anne
Jingyi
Linda
Shuli
WaiHoe

PHS.UVPHS
UVphs!
RJT!
Gladys
JiaJun
Joel
Joyce
Kaien
Lilian
Nicholas
Weiheng
Valene
YiTian

PHS.frens
Gary
Sherlyn
Zhili

NP.tAo6
gUrlfWen5
PERFECT COUTURE
Ashley
Constance
Winnie

NP.frens
Baoyi
Carlin
Dickson
Kelvin
MayMay
Songhua
WeiLong

NP.bASociety
Cheryl
Daisy
Dixon
Evern
Jenny
Lawsonn
MingHao
MingJun
Morgan
NingZhen
Sabrina
Winston

Winston@JTC

NP.juniors
JiaSheng
Jinxuan
KaiHiong
Kenneth
Nicholas

Relatives
Betrand
Clara

".reminiscence."


".credits."


DeviantART - Clandestine Cherry